Hi, I’m attorney Greg Davies.
Being a lifelong resident of Snohomish County, I decided to return to my home county and provide legal services to the surrounding Western Washington area. I graduated from Edmonds High School and served two years in the United States Army before being Honorably Discharged. I received a Bachelor’s Degree from Central Washington University and earned my Juris Doctorate from the University of Puget Sound School of Law. I passed the Washington State Bar exam and became licensed as an Attorney in 1980.
After starting my career with another firm, I decided to venture out on my own as a solo practitioner in 1981. I enjoy working with individuals, not big corporations, because I can use my legal skills to help them when they need me the most. To meet individual clients’ needs, my practice is limited to family law, bankruptcy, and wills and probate law.
I strive to treat my clients with dignity and respect while providing the personalized legal assistance they deserve.
Affiliations and Recognitions:
- Member of the Washington State Bar Association
- Member of the Snohomish County Bar Association
- Trained arbitrator and mediator since 1987
- Served as pro tem court commissioner and judge for the Snohomish County Superior Court
- Past President of the Snohomish County Bar Association (1996),
- Snohomish County Legal Services – 2001 Volunteer Attorney of the Year,
- Snohomish County Bar Association – 2019 Attorney of the Year.
- Licensed to practice in the courts of:
- Washington State
- the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and
My wife Barbara and I make our home in Everett, Washington. We have two married daughters and 4 grandchildren, so far. Together we enjoy vacationing in Hawaii and Chelan, Washington, and most outdoor activities including running, biking, skiing, and golf.